Tuesday 4 November 2014

100 - Tattlin's Tower of the Third Internationale


Kirsipuu is used to rabid opposition to his designs, but Wrackham is besides himself. As a self-proclaimed 'Travel Ecologist' Wrackham believes that he inhabits the moral green highground, and cannot understand the logic of the arguments against him. The wiley Kirsipuu however comes up with a canny strategy. He suspends work to allow the opposition to hold an enquiry, and meanwhile establishes the Gwair Architectural Biennial, a festival of all things structural. The speed at which this is organised outfoxes the opposition, and already today Radio Four is covering the first session, a multimedia presentation on Tattlin's Tower of the Third Internationale, the 400 metre spiral with rotating glass chambers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete